‘Whale song’ – tales from the land and sea.
After intermittent lockdowns and a topsy turvy world, grab your passport and join us as we explore this beautiful planet from a picnic blanket in our own backyard.
- Paying tribute to the largest mammal on planet Earth, we discover the beauty of the blue whale through the adventures of Marine biologists Curt and Micheline Jenner who have been researching this beautiful creature for the past 21 years.
- Leaving her heart in all corners of the globe, Australian Photographer Emilie Ristevski is our travel inspiration. Bearing witness to some of the worlds most isolated and awe inspiring views, we share her documented travels which encourage a deeper connection to nature and self.
- Blurring the line between ethereal creature and the girl next door out for a sunday surf, Professional surfer and Big wave rider Flick Palmateer discusses the link between courage and vulnerability and embracing a positive body image.
- A crafted life – tiny house living in the city and 5 steps to living a life with less with Marnie Prowse.
- Life in the slow lane – the not so cruisy journey of renovating a 1979 kombi transporter.
- Ancient trade – Modern news – Aboriginal trade is the oldest recorded documentation of business and economy. So why is it so important to support today? An informative and thought provoking article written by Marley Morgan of Barefoot Wandering
- + so much more mindful content to encourage a slower and more sustainable life.
80 pages printed on 100% recycled paper and delivered to your door plastic free.