SLOW journal – Issue five ‘sunday state of mind’
A gentle issue for those feeling drawn to a slower way of life.
As a new season blooms, and the world transitions to a new ‘normal’ we feel the call to reconnect and find solace within.
Issue five, ‘sunday state of mind’ brings you;
- An holistic approach to navigating anxiety by Camilla Adams, Naturopath and founder of Sunday health.
- Finding calm amongst the chaos with simple daily rituals.
- Coastal dreaming – we take readers on a journey through our own backyard, sleepy seaside villages and rolling green hills on the Coffs Coast.
- The ancient mariners of the sea – sea turtles and their voyage from sand to ocean and all that lies in between.
- Our hemp education continues with our friends at Hemp Collective.
- Made – mindfully creating with natural materials, we share the stories of ceramicists, artists and creatives.
- Astrologer and storyteller Brooke Macqueen is back with her guidance from the stars.
- Slow fashion – our favourite labels stepping on the lighter side of fashion including Ottway the label, Once upon an Artisan, My tribe of three + Justice Denim.
- lots more!
60 pages of mindful content printed on 100% recycled paper and delivered to your door plastic free.
To make things simpler we have a new subscription service so you will never miss an issue. Click here to find out more.
*all orders sent via parcel post with tracking.
11 in stock